Irland GmbH for International Business..
Legally establish your Irische GmbH International Head Office in Dublin by Irish Registered Agents
With uncertainty surrounding the UK and EU negotiations concerning Brexit you can move your UK Gmbh to Irland and continue your company in a EU jurisdiction that has similar legal persona to a UK company
Deal direct with Irish registered agents and cut out paying third party agents not located in Irland to form your Irische GmbH.
- Through our Irish office, we will incorporate your Irish Limited Company (Ltd) in about 7 days.
- We can arrange the opening of your corporate bank account with leading banks in Ireland.
- An Irish-based general manager is provided by us.
- Your company is domiciled in our office in Irland.
- After incorporation, the ongoing administration and tax support of the company is handled by our firm.
- Incorporation of your Limited Company in Ireland
- Official fees
- Application for EU VAT number (VAT ID number)
- Account opening at a leading bank in Ireland
- Representative Virtual Office in Dublin
- Provision of a director based in Ireland
- All corporate documents translated into German and ‘Apostilled’
- Continuous ongoing support
- Ongoing tax support (after expenses)
Benefits of an Irish Limited Company
- Committed EU and Eurozone member – even after Brexit
- With Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft located in Ireland
- At 12.5%, one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the EU
- No CFC regime / foreign tax law
- The Irish Ltd operates like an UK Ltd (common-law jurisdiction)
- Very pro-business entrepreneurial environment
- Outside Dublin, favorable wage levels
- English official language
- Young dynamic population
Incorporate your Company by Irish Registered Agents
After completion of our client questionnaire we will prepare the pre-incorporation documents on your behalf. We then send them by e-mail to you. You will sign the documents in the designated places (all shareholders and directors must sign). You then send the documents directly to Dublin to the Companies Registration Office (CRO). The company is then usually be registered in 3-5 days.
Appointment of Company Secretary
We will appoint our Company Secretary to your company to take care of all legal aspects as required for your company. The Company Secretary is an official officer of the company and is compulsory under Irish corporate law.
Registered Office & Virtual Office in our office in Dublin
Your company is domiciled in our office in Ireland. This is a real office, a real operation. This is not a “Brass Plate” company but a company of substance! You can also use the office by the hour or for meetings.
All Certified Translations into German with Apostille
We obtain the certified translation of corporate documents into German with an Apostille. With these documents you can register the company in Germany and open an corporate bank account.
All Official Fees
All fees charged by the Companies Registration Office (CRO) for registering a company are included in our managed service fees.
Opening a company bank account & support
We can open a company account for you at a leading bank in Ireland. In addition you get online banking and a debit card. When the account is opened, our experienced on-site staff will help with any problems and routine tasks that affect your account (ordering replacement cards, internet banking issues, etc.) In most cases the account can be opened without the necessity to travel to Ireland.
VAT and Annual Returns
VAT returns are submitted with the local tax office on a two monthly basis. All bookkeeping and accounts preparation for your company are done by us by qualified staff. All annual returns are submitted to the Irish Revenue Commissioners (Tax Office) and CRO (Companies Registration Office) in order your company is maintained in “Good Standing”.
How much ongoing support do I get for my Irish Company?
We provide a full “bespoke” or “turnkey” service to our client companies and all ongoing support in relation to bookkeeping and annual tax returns is included and agreed in advance with clients. Unlike large accountancy or legal firms we do not charge clients based on high hourly time charges, so no unpleasant surprises.
Warehousing Facilities for your Irish Company?
As we are located in Ireland we can also provide warehouse and production facilities along with office buildings, etc., which in some circumstances can add “substance” to your company.
It you are a German Accountant or Lawyer we can offer you a special discount on our service to your clients..
Make an Enquiry We will be happy to respond without obligation