Ireland for International Business..
Company Set Up in Ireland Set Up Guide
Full Incorporation Package From €320 + Vat
Company Incorporation Pack Includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation Hard Copy (with PDF copy e-mailed)
- 2 bound copies of the Company Constitution (with PDF copy e-mailed)
- Share Certificates
- Minutes of 1st Directors Board Meeting
- Combined company registers
- Company Seal
- Directors, Secretary and Shareholder Guidance Booklets
- All CRO Fees
- FREE Tax Guide for Start-up’s and Small Companies
How long does it take to setup a company in Ireland?
Company set up in Ireland is an easy process whether you are an existing business looking to incorporate or a professional adviser acting on behalf of your client, we’re here to help ensure that your company formation is right the first time. Most businesses will opt for a private limited company, which can have one or multiple share classes.
Normally we can incorporate your company from 3-5 days once all pre incorporation documentation is in place. We will require all clients to comply with our AML checks which we are obliged to undertake in advance of incorporation:
- Valid passport copy with photo ID
- Current utility bill not older than 3 months
- Confirmation of the intended use of the company
How many Directors do I need to setup a company?
Currently Irish company registration requires just one Director, with a separate person acting as Company Secretary.
Directors need to be based in the EEA, however, if no Director is from the EEA, you can take out a bond.
Do I need a registered office address in Ireland?
Yes, each company needs an Irish registered office address to receive offical mail, which we can provide if necessary. A PO box will not suffice.
Irish Incorporations can provide your company with a registered office at which official documents can be served and this address should be displayed on all business letterheads and company invoices.